Our pumpkin field is on our family run farm and all pumpkins are grown onsite. We have a Spooky Maize Maze for you to explore and Nightingale House Hospice will be joining us each weekend with fundraising activities for children.
- Everyone visiting this year will need to BOOK IN ADVANCE.
- Tickets are FREE – ONE TICKET REQUIRED PER VEHICLE (NOT PER PERSON).
- Proof of booking will be required on entry to the field.
- Tickets will be released at 9am on Wednesday 29th September for the first three weekends. Tickets for 25th October to 31st October will be released closed to the time depending on availability.
- Entry to the site is permitted within your half hour time slot. If you have a 10am – 10.30am booking you can arrive at any time during that half hour. There are no restrictions on the amount of time you can spend in our fields.
- PRICES – Pumpkin prices start at £2.00 per pumpkin. You just pay for the pumpkins you pick. Cash and card payments accepted for pumpkins (cash is preferred as our card machines are temperamental down our fields).
Spooky Maize Maze entry is £2.00 per person with under 3’s free. Cash only for the Maize Maze. Free Parking
10am to 5pm (Last entry to the Spooky Maize Maze is 4pm)
- Saturday 9th October and Sunday 10th October
- Saturday 16th October and Sunday 17th October
- Saturday 23rd October and Sunday 24th October
- From Monday 25th October we plan to open every day until Sunday 31st October
Nb. Opening is subject to pumpkin availability and weather.
- Tickets have been released until Friday the 29th October.
- We may release tickets for Saturday 30th October at a later date depending on pumpkin availability.
ADDITIONAL BOOKING INFORMATION
- Please bring your confirmation with you on the day (printed or on a phone).
- In the event that you miss your allocated time, we reserve the right to decline entry to the fields.
- If you have to cancel your booking, we would be grateful if you would let us know so that we can release the slot for someone else.
- If we are unable to open for any reason, customers with tickets for that day will be contacted by email and we will update our Facebook page.
- Please note we may add additional dates or sessions at short notice. Please keep checking our booking site and facebook page.
What are the ground conditions and what should I wear?
We are a working farm so the ground can be uneven and muddy. Sensible footwear is re-quired and wellies and raincoats are advised. The pumpkin plants can be prickly so children should have their legs and arms covered.
Is it accessible for prams/wheelchairs?
Visitors with very sturdy prams/wheelchairs have accessed our fields in previous years. However, we can’t promise that it will be possible as it depends on the conditions underfoot on the day.
Are their toilet facilities available?
Toilets will be located near the field but unfortunately baby change facilities are only availa-ble in the Garden Centre.
Will the pumpkins last until Halloween if bought early?
If you look after your pumpkin it will last for weeks UNCARVED. Store them somewhere frost free with plenty of fresh air e.g. a shed, garage or outside. Once carved your pumpkin will last 3-5 days outside.
Are dogs allowed?
Sorry no dogs are allowed on the pumpkin fields. Well behaved dogs on leads are allowed on the car park field.
Do you provide wheelbarrows?
Wheelbarrows will be available for your use on a first come first serve basis. We suggest you bring a large bag for life just in case all of our wheelbarrows are being used.