- 4 courgettes
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Garlic & herb boursin cheese
- Fresh chicken or vegetable stock or 2 stock cubes
- Wash the courgettes and chop them roughly. They can be peeled or leave as they are.
- Add the courgettes to a pan with just enough water to cover, and add the two stock cubes or stock.
- Cover and bring to the boil and simmer for five minutes or until soft.
- Puree in a blender or food processor, add two soup spoons of Boursin and blend again.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a little boiling water or single cream if the soup is too thick, heat up & serve.