- 400g spaghetti
- 200g shelled broad beans
- 200g shelled, cooked shrimp
- 100g Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the spaghetti for about 8 minutes or until it is “al dente”.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, cook the beans for 5 minutes in a saucepan with 200ml of water, the olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the Boursin, crème fraîche, lemon juice, and a little pepper.
- Stir over low heat until the sauce is creamy.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and heat through for 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Serve piping hot.