- 1 large head of Cauiflower
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 100grams of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a resealable bag, add cauliflower and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes stirring half way through.
- Top with parmesan cheese and parsley and grill for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.