Staying ‘Covid 19 secure’ at Bellis Brothers
To make your visit as safe as possible for both our customers and staff we have introduced the following;
- Customers aged 11 years and over are required to wear masks inside our premises (unless exempt).
- We advise only 2 customers per household to enter the store together.
- There may sometimes be a queue to get in due to capacity restrictions to allow people to maintain social distancing. The queue is under a covered walkway.
- You will be given a sanitised basket or trolley on arrival.
- Everyone must keep 2 metres apart at all times.
- We have installed perspex screens at our check outs.
- Our clothing changing room is closed until further notice.
- To see how the Strawberry Fields Restaurant has adapted to the current COVID regulations please visit the restaurant page on our website.