- 1 large head of Cauiflower
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 100grams of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Grease a large casserole dish. Place the olive oil and garlic in a resealable bag, add cauliflower and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 25 minutes stirring half way through. Top with parmesan cheese and parsley and grill for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.