Salt & pepper for seasoning
Garlic & herb boursin cheese
Fresh chicken or vegetable stock or 2 stock cubes
1) Wash the courgettes and chop them roughly. They can be peeled or leave as they are.
2) Add the courgettes to a pan with just enough water to cover, and add the two stock cubes or stock.
1) Cover and bring to the boil and simmer for five minutes or until soft.
2) Puree in a blender or food processor, add two soup spoons of Boursin and blend again.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add a little boiling water or single cream if the soup is too thick, heat up & serve.